Outsourcing of internal logistics processes
Internal logistics processes
Corporate vehicle fleets
MATERIAL HANDLING IN INTERNAL LOGISTICS CHAIN
- Acceptance of goods
- Distribution of materials among internal customers within the company
- Sorting and assembling orders
- Delivery to production sites
- Acceptance, storage and shipment of finished goods
- Return of returnable containers
SAFETY SYSTEM EVALUATION
- Evaluating and training staff on safe methods of operation
- Providing staff with individual protective equipment
- Assessing risks at work places
- Ensuring continuous control
- Implementing programs to improve safety culture
- Reviewing service specifications provided by the Customer
- Assessing logistics business processes:
- Reviewing internal logistics processes (warehouse topology; material flow characteristics; material handling specifics;)
- Analyzing legal requirements taking into account specific conditions at work places and equipment used
- Developing proposals on organizational structure
- Optimizing inventory placement and use of warehouse spaces
- Estimating necessary number of employees
- Assessing requirements set to staff (qualifications; work experience; special skills)
- Drafting and agreeing upon a project budget with the Customer
- Agreeing upon a project implementation schedule with the Customer taking into account transition time
- Adapting target key performance indicators for divisions and employees to the Customer's specifications requirements
- Adapting the workplace safety system to the Customer's corporate requirements
The project implementation schedule usually includes transition time.
This period is necessary for training personnel and adapting the Contractor to internal production processes and corporate culture of the Customer.
Over the same period, communications and reporting schemes are exercised with internal divisions of the Customer. As a rule, relationships between the parties over the said period can be described as Outstaffing.
Minimum transition time is about one month.
Order a service >>>
Corporate vehicle fleets outsourcing
COMPLETE SERVICE OF VEHICLE FLEET
The Company actively develops complete service of vehicle fleet or outsourced vehicle fleet service, which is a promising and relevant area of transport services.
Our advantage is comprised of the following: extensive successful experience in providing this service; thorough knowledge of transport business; and a team of professionals capable of providing the highest level of service.
Our specialists will consider all your wishes and develop a relevant exclusive service agreement.
OUTSOURCING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Staff search and recruitment;
- Providing a project manager and a person in charge of the Customer's motor transport service, as well as a dispatcher, mechanician, medical worker, occupational safety engineer, etc.;
- Timely technical inspection, which will allow extending your vehicles service life.
- Daily technical inspections of the vehicle fleet and timely notification of failures discovered.
- Paying wages to drivers, as well as their replacement for the period of sick leave and vacation;
- Providing drivers, dispatchers, etc. with mobile communication;
- Daily pre-trip medical examination of drivers;
- Staff training; replacement of employees for the period of training; briefings;
- Timely reporting;
- Keeping trip sheet logs.
RANGE OF EXTRA SERVICES ON COMPLETE SERVICE OF VEHICLE FLEET INCLUDES:
- Paying for and recording of gasoline and oil;
- Providing a guarded parking area at nighttime and on days off;
- Passing state technical inspections;
- Replacing vehicles that get off the line;
- Bringing staff to work
Order a service >>>
WE ARE TRUSTED BY SUCH COMPANIES AS:
Ford Motor Company, Nokian Tyres, Johnson Controls Automotive Group, Volvo, Russian Railways OJSC, Nissan Manufacturing Rus, Scania Peter, Siemens, Ericsson Co, Philip Morris Izhora, Kraft Foods etc.