Outstaffing implies our entering into an employment contract with your employee and being responsible for wages, taxes, staff relations (training) and compliance of employment with the Russian laws. This means that our company becomes an official employer of your employees and undertakes full legal and financial responsibility for them.
OUSTAFFING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Staff relations services;
- Performing all personnel procedures in accordance with the labor laws;
- Calculation and payment of sick leave allowances, and leave compensations; documenting business travel expenses;
- Monthly wages calculation and payment;
- Calculation and payment of the existing income and social taxes;
- Making necessary accounting reports and certificates;
- Termination of labor relations with an employee upon Customer's request;
- Regular and mandatory trainings and briefings for drivers;
- Occupational medical examination;
- Staff search and recruitment;
- Replacement of employees for the period of sick leave and vacation.
COST OF EACH PROJECT IS AGREED UPON WITH THE CUSOMTER AND DEPENDS ON:
- Number of people outstaffed to the agency;
- Total payroll on the outstaffed employees;
- Taxation system applied by the customer;
- Project duration;
- Individual wishes of the customer; for instance, participation in the voluntary medical insurance system.
OUTSTAFFING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Flexibility in use of staff;
- Keeping direct leadership over employees' work with reduced administrative and accounting burden;
No legal obligations to an employee;
- No risks relating to dismissals;
- Guarantee of full compliance with all the provisions of the labor and tax laws.
Use of our services will enable you to focus on your core business; reduce administrative costs on HR accounting and wages calculation; solve issues relating to limitation of the manning table and budget. The main aim of Interservice in outstaffing is to comply with all the standards of social responsibility.
Order a service >>>